See, when you’ve just had a baby and bought a house, and you mother-effing hizz-ate your job, and you live in one of the most expensive states in the country for childcare, and you’d do just about anything to not have to go back to work when your maternity leave is up, only you’re not sure how you’d afford to eat and stuff without your salary coming in, then reading something like this pisses you off. I mean, Jesus. According to the mom salary wizard, I should be pulling in over 150k per annum. And, you know, damn right I should! Only I don’t. And won’t. Ergo, pissed. Q.E.D.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay