We have an extremely sick, extremely pathetic little Hatchling in our house. We’re pretty sure it’s the flu: high fever, vomiting, lethargy, no appetite, etc. Also, which is fun for everyone, really disturbed sleep. We spent the entire day sitting on the sofa, covered by blankets, watching Sesame Street and The Upside Down Show. Of which I believe I have now seen all the episodes. Whenever I had to get up to answer the phone, or get something to drink, or pee or whatever, she moaned and whimpered until I came back. I even had to put her to bed tonight, which is normally Mr. Squab’s job, because she would not be separated from my side. Pray to whatever gods you believe in that Mr. Squab and I don’t catch what she’s got.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay