… that I am sick unto death of shedding? I thought I was DONE with all the post-pregnancy body weirdness, but my hair is coming out in HANDFULS. I think I’ve stopped up every drain in the house, and the Hatchling is covered in the remnants of my tresses. I had a lot to lose, so it’s not like I’m worried about going bald or anything, but man, it is a pain in the ASS washing, brushing, fixing, looking at – basically, just having hair right now. On the plus side, if I collected it all together I could make a very unique sweater. On the minus side, that would be extremely gross.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay