I know I’ve blogged before about how awesome my family is, but here’s more evidence: my aunt came to visit us this weekend, and in the course of three days, she
– weeded the entire front and back yard, which were rife with weeds
– helped Mr. Squab kill the creeping charlie that was preparing to down our power lines
– painted the radiators in the living room
– bought us two lovely dinners out
– and BEST of all, lookit what she got me (and the Hatchling) for an early birthday present:
HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?! The Hatchling loves to sit up and this way she can do it all on her own for as long as she wants. Leaving me free to actually eat lunch! or check email! or blog!
Thanks, Tante Buttje. You can come stay with us whenever you want.