I’ve started a new blog that some of you might be interested in. It’s a vehicle for an abiding interest of mine, children’s literature, and it’s something I’d been thinking of doing for a while now. Basically it’s a recommendation site, where I can review and advocate for some of my favorite “must-read” children’s books, everything from board books and picture books to classic read-aloud works and “young adult” fiction. The site came about because I was often finding myself talking with other parents about my favorite books from childhood and discovering they’d never heard of them. Anyway, if you’re interested in children’s lit either for its own sake or for your kids, take a look at Books Your Kid Should Read and let me know what you think. Comments and suggestions are welcome!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay