Whew. Looks like we’re ok so far. Went to the doctor’s office this morning and heard a nice, strong heartbeat, loud and clear. I was so relieved I just about started bawling right there in the examination room. Stupid hormones. The whole episode, of course, makes me feel like a totally high maintenance, nervous-nelly first time mother … which I hate. I’m not used to feeling high maintenance! And I’m not normally easily spooked! But I see the bright red bleeding and it just freaks me right the hell out. Fortunately my doctor was very reassuring that I’d done the right thing by calling and coming in. Now I’m going to take some Tylenol for my pounding headache and watch Cagney and Lacey reruns until I fall asleep.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay