When my nephew, who is now almost twelve, was about one year old, he developed this awesome talent that we called “using the force,” which involved him holding his hands out in front of his body and tensing his head and neck while making a crazy, wild-eyed expression with his face. It was hilarious and gave us many hours of entertainment. When the Hatchling was born, we hoped she, too, would have the Force within her, but alas, it was not to be. Imagine my delight, then, when the Sprout spontaneously busted out with some Force of her own earlier this week. We managed to catch the tail end of one performance on video. It’s funnier in person, but it’s pretty damned funny whatever the medium. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay