- Inability to find a comfortable position in which to sleep/sit/eat/exist? Check.
- General grumpiness? Check.
- Constant fatigue, due to item 1 and contributing to item 2? Check.
- Lower back and round ligament pain? Check.
- Irritating emotional instability? Check.
- Possibly irrational levels of anger at Mr. Squab’s place of employment for its no-leave-nohow-for-nobody policy? Check. Maybe. Except for the irrational part, because WTF?
- Ever-lingering nausea? Check.
- Ravenous hunger combined with total apathy towards any actual food? Check.
- Increasing inability to engage in complex thought because this baby is SUCKING MY BRAIN CELLS? Double Checkity Check-Check.
I tell you what, if I read one more time about the damn second trimester “glow” or “energy surge” I am going to stage a public conniption fit.