We must have ripped somebody off in a former life or something, because lately we can’t seem to catch a break, monetarily speaking. Get a $300 housewarming check from Mr. Squab’s crazy-generous grandma? OK, then you’ll have a $300 plumbing bill the next week. And remember how I said one of our cars broke down? Yeah, well, $1000 later, it’s fixed – almost the exact amount of our rental deposit refund check that we just this week got in the mail. I mean, I guess I should be grateful that the money for those things isn’t coming straight out of our checking account, but geez, it sucks to have to use “windfall” money for crap like plumbing and car repairs. Blech.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay