Well, I exaggerate slightly – it could be worse. We have an awesome realtor and mortgage broker, so we feel very lucky. But suffice it to say that our current negotiations are being made slightly more … colorful, shall we say, due to the complete mental instability of several of the parties involved. I’m not going to give out any more details until it’s over one way or the other, because I’m supersitious like that, but you’ll get a good story when it’s done! We’re having the house inspected tomorrow afternoon, and with a tiny bit of luck we should know if we’re getting the house or walking away by this weekend. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that things work out in our favor – it would be real nice to be done looking.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay