As a reader of this fine blogular vehicle, you are no doubt firmly convinced that the best writing in the virtual universe resides right here on this very page, but in fact there are lots of other interesting things out there in the www, and here are links to some of them.
1. Katha Pollitt on the branding of the candidates. Some worthy observations on Clinton and Obama.
2. Paul Campos on the candidates’ mostly foolish responses to the (spurious) “obesity epidemic.”
3. An extremely interesting breakdown of the caucus/primary system.
4. Dig it: LibraryThing members have catalogued Thomas Jefferson’s entire library, so you can now search it and cross-reference it and do all kinds of interesting things with it. Damn, I love LibraryThing.
5. If you like lolcats, you will luuuurrrrve the lolcat bible. I’m particularly fond of the Song of Solomon. “Let him kiss me wit da kissus of hiz mouf–for yer love be moar delitefool den cheezbugers. Srsly.”