Interwebby snacks I have recently come across:
1. Damn, I love Carolyn Hax.
2. God DAMN, I love Mercer Mayer.
3. I think I’m type 7 with a little type 1 thrown in there.
4. This is the kind of story that makes me scared to have a daughter. Also angry as hell.
5. The “blog” of “unneccesary” quotation marks.
6. Along the same lines, passive-aggressive notes from roommates, neighbors, coworkers and strangers.
Mr. Squab, the Hatchling and I will be out of town for a few days visiting my grandma in south Georgia, who has not yet met the Hatchling. If there’s a decent connection, I’ll try to post some southern-fried goodness, but I’m guessing the bloggage will be light until later next week. Have a good memorial day weekend!!