OK, I don’t know what asshole thought this was an accurate representation of anyone packing to move – I mean, seriously, do you know ANYONE who thinks this is fun? I took today “off” to get some packing done, since we’re moving on the 24th and we’ve done, you know, ZERO packing. So I slept in a little, watched some HGTV, had some lunch and I think next I’ll maybe put in a load of laundry. BECAUSE I HATE PACKING. Unpacking? Fine. I like arranging stuff in a new space, setting up rooms, etc. But there is nothing to like about packing. Feh.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay