Minneapolis is the #3 city in the country when it comes to having a baby, according to Fit Parenting (Portland and Boston are #1 and 2). Affordability is high, mortality and c-section rates are low, and breastfeeding statutes are progressive. The bad news: we have especially high hospital rates … so that will be something to look forward to. Anyway, go check out the site and see where your city ranks.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay