The Hatchling laughed for the very first time yesterday evening. She was nursing and when she got done something must have tickled her funny bone and she started to chuckle. That made me laugh, which made her laugh even harder. It was the Best. Sound. Ever.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay