The show is up. Opening night went very well, with a good audience and a nice reception afterwards. Now I can finally relax a little. Tonight’s plan: let my assistant director take care of the show, go home, get into my PJs, and curl up with either a cozy book or a cozy movie. Most of which I will sleep through. Or, as my friend Rebecca put it, “I’m going to happy hour, and you’re going to be pregnant.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay