So here’s my question: why is it that, for the most part, I don’t feel like I have to pee as long as I’m sitting down, but as soon as I stand up – even if I’ve just gone to the bathroom – whammo! pee city? This is leaving aside the issue of how Hoss can aim his or her kicks directly into the center of my bladder on a repeated basis while apparently having little to no actual limb control. But the sitting/standing thing I don’t get. It’s fricking annoying! I’ll be all like, yeah, I don’t have to pee, so I can just sit here until my meeting/lunch date/appointment, and then when I stand up and am, like, PEEEEEE! I’m already running late and don’t have time to run to the bathroom. Stupid bladders.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay