- Playdate to maintain sanity on school day off.
- Ballet lesson.
- Any errands to any store that don’t involve buying juice or ibuprofen or decongestants or cough medicine or …
- Playdate to maintain sanity on MLK day.
- Chad going to work this morning.
- Me going to a yearly ladies’ night out this evening.
I don’t even know why I MAKE plans this time of the year. I think the high – THE HIGH – today was zero degrees fahrenheit. The only reason I left the house at all was a) prior to this morning, I had not stepped outside for four days running, and b) it was the only way to have four glorious child-free hours.
On the plus side, I myself am not sick. Yet. And I showered, so at least I’m clean. And … lessee … I made pumpkin bread last night, and we have a house with a functional heater. Also I don’t have leprosy and the sky isn’t raining blood. THINK POSITIVE.