Moving this back up top … We mostly have it tuned to CNN, because Mr. Squab thinks their “hologram” shtick is teh awesome. The Hatchling and I spent the afternoon (post-nap) dancing around the living room and chanting “Yay, Obama!” Only she pronounces it “Obamama,” which is much cuter. They’re saying that MN had at least 80% voter turnout. SO PROUD.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay