The problem with leaving the Pledge out on the kitchen countertop is that you’re liable to mistake it for the Pam and spray it all over the inside of the bowl in which you’re about to place your bread dough to rise. Only the lemony scent saved you from a waxy, possibly toxic loaf of bread. TIDY UP.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay