That’s how long it took to put the Hatchling to bed last night. Which means it took longer to put her to bed than she actually slept once she was there. And it’s not like she’s just wakeful – she’s crankypants. Clearly uncomfortable. Is it gas? Constipation? Reflux? All of the above? We have no idea. Hopefully the doctor will have some helpful thoughts, because lord have mercy I am not up to many more marathon nighttime sessions. (Not to mention that today isn’t looking much better.)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay