Someone was just shot in the alley across the street; we heard the shots, then two men’s voices yelling, and just as we were thinking we should call 911 three squad cars roared up and started taping off the area. I mean, they were FAST. I guess that’s good … I mean, it’s definitely good that they came so fast, but could we please quit with the shootings on my block? Please?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay