Someone was just shot in the alley across the street; we heard the shots, then two men’s voices yelling, and just as we were thinking we should call 911 three squad cars roared up and started taping off the area. I mean, they were FAST. I guess that’s good … I mean, it’s definitely good that they came so fast, but could we please quit with the shootings on my block? Please?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay