I must say, I found this year’s Democratic Convention almost totally satisfactory – a rare response the last few election years. Hillary: knocked it out of the park. Bill: home run. Joe Biden: a good start. Obama: legendary. I know the GOP attack machine is just getting geared up, and there’s a long, vicious road to go, but I honestly think the Dems put up the strongest front they have in years. I mean, would YOU want to follow that closing image? A jam-packed arena stadium filled with screaming, inspired democratic voters? You know the GOP operatives are scrambling tonight … and that’s a result I quite enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay