Hoss does not like it when I use my laptop, and he/she is making that very clear whenever I get it out. Due to my burgeoning belly (now 15 times its usual size!) There’s not so much “lap” for the laptop, so I usually stick a pillow on my lap to bridge the gap between the top of my baby bump and my legs. This results in a fairly workable surface, but often the near edge of the laptop will be resting on my tummy as I type. This is NOT OK with the fetus. If the computer lies there for longer than, say, 5-6 seconds, the kicking begins. Kick-kick-kick, right where the computer is. As if to say, hello! Some of us are trying to gain 1-2 pounds a week in here! NO COMPUTERS! This is distracting not only internally, but also because it makes the keyboard bounce whenever that little foot makes a connection. How am I supposed to check my email? Or blog from home? SIMMER DOWN, HOSS. You can’t be the complete center of attention until I can actually make eye contact with you. Sheesh.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay