So I don’t know if it’s the new teeth or what, but as of yesterday the Hatchling is channeling either Gene Simmons or Bill the Cat whenever she smiles. And since she’s a pretty smiley baby, the results are hilarious. You look at her, she smiles, and out comes the tongue. She’s also taken to making lots of “phbbt” and “ack” noises. The spitting is especially enjoyable when she’s just taken a big bite of sweet potatoes. Now if we can just get her to make the universal “rock and roll” fist we’d have a killer Halloween costume.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay