Well, drat. The Hatchling seemed a lot better yesterday, but then last evening she started feeling crummier again, and this morning she is utterly wobegone. Threw up in her bed last night, which of course we didn’t find until this morning, and had an exploding diaper that went all the way up her back and resulted in an impromptu early morning bath to get her cleaned up. She’s listless, can’t keep anything down (again), and all she wants to do is be rocked. Which I’m happy to do, only that doesn’t help so much with keeping her hydrated, which is beginning to be a concern. So we’re off to the doctor later this morning. Here’s hoping he can help!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay