Well, we seem to be emerging from the vomitorium. It was a looooong night, but the Hatchling is now managing to keep down boobie-milk (tata-latte?), pedialyte, and plain rice cereal. We’re not pushing it any farther than that today. She’s taking extra long naps and is still a little cranky from not feeling good, but overall she’s doing much better. Thanks for all the good thoughts and offers of help and crack cocaine. We’ll take a raincheck on that last one.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay