So, have I mentioned that I seem to be losing my butt? It’s true, and I’m not happy about it. I *love* my butt. I know that’s a slightly weird thing to say, but it’s true! It’s always been all sassy and round and pinchable. I mean, dude, “Baby Got Back” and “Fat Bottomed Girls” are, like, my anthems. But I’ve been noticing lately that the bigger my belly gets – and we’re reaching fairly epic proportions here – the smaller my patootie gets, correspondingly. The baby is sucking away my butt!! I recognize that for many women, this would be perceived as a real bonus, but I am not one of those women. I loves me my booty. Moreover, I have a phobia of having a flat, suburban “mom-ass.” You know the kind I’m talking about. So has this happened to anyone else? Are the effects lasting? I want my backside back!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay