What’s nice about MY baby, is that, on the morning after her mamala has had insomnia until 3:30 in the morning (an alarmingly frequent occurrence of late), the Hatchling decided to sleep in until NINE THIRTY. Whoa. Of course, this means that her schedule will be all out of whack for the rest of the day, but lawsy it was nice to get those few extra hours of shut-eye this morning. Hoo.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay