Just wanted to post a short message to let everyone know that we weren’t on the I-35W bridge last night, though it’s a route we’ve taken many, many times. We’re all present and accounted for in the Squab family. Still shaken by the gruesome pictures of the bridge carnage, though. It seems crazy that a bridge can just collapse like that. I hope none of my readers were personally affected. Bless the rescue and recovery workers. It’s more than I could do.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay