Well, Mr. Squab here announcing the birth of our little girl Eleanor Johanna who was born around 9:50pm yesterday. After a long hard labor which ended with a short c-section we are blessed with this beautiful little girl. She measures 7 pounds 9 ounces, and 21 inches long, and has the cutest little nose. Mom and baby ( and Dad) are doing well just a little tired. More details to come and I’m sure that Squab will give the full story as soon as she is able. Until then.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay