Tonight’s the big night – we’re announcing our impending parenthood to the family. We wanted to give people something for the announcement, but nothing pastel-y and babies-r-us, because that’s just not our style. We contemplated making T-shirts with “Grandpa” or “Grandma” on the front, and “April 2006” on the back, but honestly – who would wear that? I mean, except to paint in or something? So ultimately we decided to make a faux movie poster – you know, for our latest “production.” GET IT?!?! Yeah, we slay ourselves. Anyway, here’s a sneak preview:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay