I’ve been listening to the latest Peter Gabriel album a little obssessively lately – for whatever reason, it’s the music I need to hear right now – and my current favorite track is his cover of The Magnetic Fields’ “The Book of Love.” I really wish I had known about this song before I got married, because it definitely would have figured in the playlist for the ceremony or the reception. I just lovelovelove the lyrics and the music is beautiful, too. Have a listen:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay