The Hatchling is having her first cold. It manifested itself in a runny nose yesterday, and escalated to a 102 degree fever this afternoon. Other than being a little more cuddly and needing more naps than usual, she’s been her usual sunny self; but when her fever got high and her nose was so stuffy she really was sweetly pathetic. It must be awful to feel yucky and not understand why it’s happening or that it will be over soon. We dosed her with Tylenol and rocked her extra long before putting her to bed. Here’s hoping it’s just a 48 hour bug.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay