We have teeth, people. Well, specifically, the Hatchling has teeth. Two of them. In her typical overachiever fashion, she decided to cut both of her center bottom teeth at the same time. Now that they’re out, she is much more talkative, and is spending a lot of time making very funny faces as she feels her teeth with her tongue, apparently trying to push them out of her mouth, because what the hell are these sharp objects doing attached to her lower gums? We’ll post some pictures as soon as she lets us take one. TEEEEEEEEETH!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay