Because, like Christopher says, hell if I’m going to do this and not re-purpose it for blog-fodder!
Rules: It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Elise
2. A four Letter Word: Uh … eff-off? exit?
3. A boy’s Name: Ethelred
4. A girl’s Name: Esther
5. An occupation: Elevator operator
7. Something you wear: elbow patches
8. A food: eclairs … emmenthaler … eggs … mmmmmm
9. Something found in the bathroom: epsom salts
10. A place: entryway; England
11. A reason for being: esprit; elan; ephemera
12. Something you shout: Egads! (no, really; I shout that sometimes)
13. A movie title: Ever After
14. Something you drink: Evian; egg creme; Everclear (shudder)
15. A musical group: Eurythmics
16. An animal: Elephant
17. A street name: Emerson
18. A type of car: Edsel. Sadly.
19. A song title: Every Breath You Take
20. A verb: evince
Consider yourself tagged.