Look: I don’t know who dropped the ball on this one, but can we all agree that there should be a rule that if you’re pregnant – or at least more than, say, 5 months pregnant – you DO NOT get sick? That seems like a no brainer, right? Yeah. Tell that to the stomach bug that’s been going around and that got our entire family over the last three days. Fortunately it was fairly short-lived, but MAN. I have not slept so many hours in a row without being drugged in I can’t remember when. That makes the second crappy virus I’ve had in the third trimester. Can we just call it quits with the contagious diseases for the next couple of months?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 731 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patrick, Schmatrick
- Lost: One Pair Perspectacles, Slightly Used
- The Next Time
- The Internet is Magic + Valentines
- Nobody said this was gonna be easy
- Unanswerable questions my youngest daughter has recently asked me
- They Say You Can't Go Home Again ...
- In which your fearless blogger returns from the vast wasteland of non-posting
- Look! Pretty!
- Feet of Clay